Whether your child listens to ‘Baby Shark’ or ‘Baby Mozart’, music is something children naturally love. However, it is much more than just entertainment, music can help boost your children’s development.
Junes 13th, 2018
Below we mention ten of the greatest ways in which music helps your child’s development:
1. Music boosts language and literacy
2. Music improves communication skills
3. Music enhances physical and cognitive development
4. Music helps character development
5. Music helps cultivate social skills
6. Music refines discipline and patience.
7. Music can even boost self-esteem
8. Music can acts as a mood lifter
9. Music increases sensory development (especially on toddlers)
10. Music can help children master memorization
If you want to know more on how music benefits your child, we recommend you visit the following article.
This article is a re-post, with small modifications, of “Why learning music is important for your child’s development” an article published on youngparents.com