We all know that practice makes perfect! Any successful musician will tell you that to excel in your instrument you should practice regularly.
January 18, 2018
We came across this handy article written by Espie Estrella for Thought Co. with great tips to keep in mind before, during and after every practice session:
1. Aim to practice every day
2. Never forget your finger exercises and warm-ups
3. Practice for at least 20 minutes daily
4. Listen to your body
5. Make your practice area comfortable
6. Remember, it’s not a race
7. Be open to your teacher
8. Take care of your instrument
9. Reward yourself
10. It’s okay to have fun
11. Get your equipment ready
This article is a re-post, with small modifications, of “11 Tips for Practice Time” an article published on thoughtco.com by Espie Estrella
Click here to visit the original content.