Here are some great ideas for you to inspire your children and get them interested in music!
June 26th, 2019
1. Read together.
2. Take a listening walk.
3. Turn on some gentle music and blow bubbles.
4. Color to music with sidewalk chalk.
5. Use painter’s tape to create roads and movement pathways.
6. Use a hula hoop as a prop for dancing.
7. Make a homemade instrument… or two!
8. Start your own marching band.
9. Make your own musical water classes.
10. Play a Musical Alphabet Chairs Game.
11. Dance like nobody’s watching!
Want to know more? Click here to get the inside scoop!
This article is a re-post, with small modifications, of “12 Fun Ways to Use Music to Inspire Learning in the Summer” an article published on kindermusik.com