Classic FM reveals which pieces of classical music will help students get the most out of their revision.
March 2, 2018
Recent studies found that listening to classical music while studying can help students score higher in their assessments. Therefore, the team at Classic FM has revealed a list of the top ten pieces of classical music that could help students get the most out of their revision.
10) Piano Concerto No. 23 – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
9) The Hours – Philip Glass
8) Gymnopedie No. 1 – Erik Satie
7) Clair De Lune – Claude Debussy
6) Etudes – Claude Debussy
5) Academic Festival Overture – Johannes Brahms
4) Well-Tempered Clavier – Johann Sebastian Bach
3) A Beautiful Mind – James Horner
2) Goldberg Variations – Johann Sebastian Bach
1) Canon in D – Johann Pachelbel
Read the full article by visiting independent.co.uk
In addition, we recommend you check out this awesome article “Best Music to Study?” published by our friend Dan Anderson.
This article is a re-post, with small modifications, of “Classical Music and Studying: The top 10 pieces to listen to for exam success” an article published on independent.co.uk by Aftab Ali.
Click here to visit the original content.