Millions are the people that go through life worried that they can’t sing. The reality is that they just haven’t learned how to yet. Here are 11 tips which can help anybody learn to sing in tune.
June 25, 2018
f you haven’t already, take a tone deafness test to ensure your ears are capable of letting you sing in tune. Passed the test? Great! Now we can begin:
1. Find a safe starting note
2. Explore a higher (or lower) pitch
3. Don’t neglect your ears – pay attention to the sounds
4. Learn to match the pitch and practice… a lot!
5. Listen as you sing
6. Record your singing
7. Use a digital tuner to quickly improve your ability to sing in tune
8. After learning how to match a pitch, learn to sing (and maintain) multiple notes
9. Check your volume
10. Build up your vocal strength
11. If you ever get tired when singing, take a break.
To get detailed explanations for each one of these tips we recommend you read article.
This article is a re-post, with small modifications, of “11 Tips to Help the Tone Deaf Sing in Tune” an article published on musical-u.com by Christopher Sutton.
Click here to visit the original content.