We are thrilled to announce that the “Spring Songwriting Challenge” is back!
- Age Groups:
- Group 1: 8 years of age and under
- Group 2: 9 – 12 years of age
- Group 3: 13 and up (yes, adults are encouraged to participate!)
- The song can be as short as just a few notes/measures or as long as you would like.
- Be creative, and most importantly, have fun!
- The song can have lyrics or be only instrumental, but it must have a title.
- You and only you must write the song, but you can work with your instructor to get ideas and guidance.
- Submission dates are April 11th – May 30th.
The winners will be revealed the following week in our June Newsletter.
To make your official submission, you can send either an audio or video recording of your musical piece/song to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 30th, and you are welcome to include a picture of the song/piece as well if it is written on a paper.