Curling up with a great book, a cup of hot chocolate, and the perfect classical soundtrack: truly, can you name anything more enjoyable? But choosing the right piece to accompany your reading time, cannot be left to chance.
— December 4th, 2020
Below we will share some great classical pieces that can make your literary time more enjoyable!
1. Samuel Barber: Violin Concerto | Goes great with American literature!
2. Joseph Haydn: Symphonies | Perfect when reading classics
3. Ludwig van Beethoven: Symphony No. 7 (second movement) | Ideal for thrillers and mystery novels!
4. Howard Shore: The Lord Of The Rings | If you are a fantasy/fiction fan
5. Gerald Finzi: Eclogue | If you are in the melancholic mood!
6. Franz Liszt: Liebestraum | For the hopeless romantics
Let us know if you have any other classical pieces that we can include in the list.
This article is a re-post, with small modifications, of “7 of the best pieces of classical music for reading” an article by Daniel Ross published on classicfm.com