For children and adults alike, learning how to play a musical instrument transforms their life — whether they are practicing as a hobby or choosing to start a career in the music industry.
October 23rd, 2019
As you may already know, playing a musical instrument comes with an extensive list of benefits. But, in case you are dubious about picking up the guitar, bass, piano, or even the viola below, we will share with you some of music’s most significant advantages:
1. Reduces stress
2. Increases productivity
3. Excels creativity
4. Builds up your confidence
5. Growing your brain, making you smarter
6. Enhances your social situations by being a team-building exercise
8. Helps with memory
9. Gets into shape
10. Takes your hearing to the next level
11. Brings happiness into people’s lives
12. Helps to become better at math
13. Introduces time management into your life
14. Improves hand-eye coordination
15. Enhances your breathing functions
BONUS: You can have an additional income by playing at weddings, parties and other special events or by teaching others to play music.
There are plenty of other benefits related to playing a musical instrument. Thus, do not hesitate, and start your free trial lesson today!
This article is a re-post, with small modifications, of “26 ‘Note’worthy Benefits of Playing a Musical Instrument” an article published on www.musicoomph.com by Gavin Whitner.