Happy New Year! It is that time of the year where we get a fresh start and get to jot down our resolutions for 2020. But, these are not your typical “I will exercise more” and “Eat clean” resolutions…
— January 3rd, 2019
Below we will share ten great resolution ideas to fill your year with music! Without further ado, let’s get into it!
- Tell more people about your favorite music.
- Learn to play at least one new song.
- Start a record club.
- Listen to something new.
- Discover an old band/group.
- Buy front-row tickets to a concert.
- Support local music.
- Go karaoke with your friends!
- Enroll in a music lesson or music theory class.
- Watch your favorite musical (on repeat).
- Pick up a new musical instrument.
- Write a song.
- Read a music-related book.
- Learn something! Anything you did not know before about music…
- Give classical music a chance.
- Visit the ballet.
- Participate in a jammin session.
- Create an awesome playlist.
- Attend a music festival.
- Sing your lungs out!
There you have it! Ten great resolutions to make 2020 a music-full year. Let us know if you have any other ideas to add to the list.