This year’s Super Bowl had a lot of memorable moments from unexpected selfies to a wide range of new commercials. However, the most talked about part of the event was, without a doubt, Justin Timberlake’s halftime show performance.
February 6, 2018
In case you missed it, here are some interesting facts compiled by Business Insider:
- Super Bowl LII was the singer’s first time back at the event since he performed with Janet Jackson in 2004 — a performance that would go down as one of the most controversial halftimes shows in history.
- The performance had minimal controversy and a lot of classic songs.
- Timberlake opened with his new hit, “Filthy,” but stuck to his famous hits for the rest of the show.
- He sang a medley of classics like “Rock Your Body,” “Sexy Back,” “Cry Me a River,” and more.
- The show also included a Prince tribute, which included a video montage of the late singer and Timberlake singing “I Will Die 4 U.”
Watch the full video of the halftime here!